The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
~~~So here goes~~~
1. I always have to feel a physical connection to MV. For instance, everyday I wear my watch with a map of MV on it.
2. I have to have music on all the time, I don’t like a quiet house. In the house it’s a lite -fm station, in my car it’s classic rock (or CD’s). I love the sound of drums and tap dancing… my favorite tap dancer of all time is Gene Kelly, not just because he was wonderful but he tapped in loafers…how cool was that.
3. I’ve saved all my calendars since 1982. I also keep a daily journal and I always write down what the temperature was.
4. I don’t like to be hot or cold. I’m most comfortable in temperatures between 45 and maybe 75 at the most. My family will say I’m stretching the truth and that my actual comfort zone is between maybe 54 and 56.
5. I don’t bake. Never did much of it and when I did it was from mixes. Luckily both my daughters Patty & Deb enjoy baking and are good at it.
6. I like the reality show “Beauty & the Geek.”
I really don’t know who to tag so anyone who wants to join the fun is welcome to play.